Re: oracle terminal 1.0

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 30 Jul 2003 06:18:35 -0700

raadpleeg_at_hotmail.com (Xiro) wrote in message news:<951cc750.0307292204.3e4cf9ee_at_posting.google.com>...
> Mark.Powell_at_eds.com (Mark D Powell) wrote in message news:<2687bb95.0307291156.7891fd39_at_posting.google.com>...
> > raadpleeg_at_hotmail.com (Xiro) wrote in message news:<951cc750.0307290621.50c2bab9@posting.google.com>...
> > > Does anyone still have oracle terminal 1.0?
> > > thanks in advantage
> >
> > Oraterm 1.0, holy cow! I remember using that thing. I believe it
> > came with Forms version 3.0. If you have the the binaries for server
> > based Forms 3.0 then you should have the oraterm program.
> >
> > But no one is going to be able to provide you a working version unless
> > they happen to have the same plaform that your are running on.
> > Oraterm 2.0 was capable of opening and modifying version 1.0 output.
> > Perhaps it is an option.
> >
> > HTH -- Mark D Powell --
>
> Could not find it in oraterm 2.0, there isn't a other way to open the
> files is there? (need to read/pring an ancient file)

I tried a UNIX strings command on a version 6 res file and their is a section that comes out where you can map the functions such as Page Up to the key command sequence (PageUp key) but you cannot see the key escape sequences assoiciated to each logical key.

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Wed Jul 30 2003 - 15:18:35 CEST

Original text of this message