Starting off in MS JET (Access) for IIS

From: jodyflorian <member33404_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:38:23 +0000

I'm freelancing my services, currently without any sign of money but it should follow. Hence for the moment I need to stick with what I've got, (see subject) as opposed to SQL server. The problem is, as I expand my code it gets increadibly slow! Before it gets worse, I was hoping to get pointers on making aspects of database usage (reads and writes) more efficient. What tends to slow databases down? it's slow right now even though its in the dev/testing stage with very few records!!!

As a newbie to the site and a newcommer to the phrase efficient programming I would love any/all suggestions of any kind!

Cheers!
Jody