UTL_SMTP x INITJVM.SQL

From: Jorge Pinto <jorgep_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 17:55:09 -0700

Hi folks,

I'm having a problem with initjvm.sql. I created a procedure to send a message using utl_smtp and when I run it, I got an error ORA-29540. I read that I needed to install JVM so I tried. The problem was that I got so many errors related with shared pool, declaration variables.

Is there any configuration or change that I need to do in the init<sid>.ora ?? Any idea about what happened..... I tried also to use loadjava but I got the same errors.

Thanks in advance,

Jorge Pinto Received on Wed Jul 09 2003 - 02:55:09 CEST

Original text of this message