Re: NLS_DATE_FORMAT with SOL Loader

From: Simeon Dimitrov <simeon_at_mobiltel.bg>
Date: 24 Jun 2003 23:24:05 -0700

Hi
If you are running UNIX edit your .profile file and set NLS_LANG=AMERICAN_AMERICA.US7ASCII according your local setting. In Windows set this parameter in the windows registry. After that you must sepcify the date format in the control file of the sqlldr in this whay
filed1 DATE "YYYYMMDDHH24MISS", filed2 ... Enjoy