Forms 9i Session Handling

From: DiggidyMack69 <DiggidyMack69_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 12 Jun 2003 09:54:33 -0700

Hello all,
I just recently started playing with Oracle's Forms Builder 9i. I converted a couple existing applications from Forms 6i and the first thing I noticed is that when the form is converted to a web application it puts the user username, password and connecting server in the URL???? Worst yet it's in clear text!! Yikes. Ok, so I figure there is some option or configuration somewhere that would give me different session / state handling abilities but I can't seem to find any? Or is this an option within the application server?

Thanks,
DM Received on Thu Jun 12 2003 - 18:54:33 CEST

Original text of this message