Re: SQL - filtering data based on AND condition

From: Guido Konsolke <Guido.Konsolke_at_triaton.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 08:05:59 +0200

"Daniel Morgan" <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3EDE1C02.F5D4B2D8_at_exxesolutions.com...

 (snipped)

> Simple problem or not this is a homework assignment from a
> class you are taking and no one here should do it for you.
>
> --
> Daniel Morgan
> http://www.outreach.washington.edu/extinfo/certprog/oad/oad_crs.asp
> damorgan_at_x.washington.edu
> (replace 'x' with a 'u' to reply)

Hi Daniel,

I know you are a instructor at the University of Washington. And here's my question: would it be ok, if we point those students in the right direction (e.g. self joins...)? Or is that too much of help? I'm really interested in your opinion.

Greetings from Germany,
Guido Received on Thu Jun 05 2003 - 08:05:59 CEST

Original text of this message