Re: Any free script/utility for bulk loading using SQLLoader

From: Pawan <pawanputrahanuman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 28 May 2003 15:30:57 -0700

If you are using Oracle then the best(fast and Simple) would be to use Direct Path Load using SQL Loader. Disable Indexes and constraints if you are certain that the data is reliable and after loading using SQL*loader rebuild the indexes using UNRECOVERABLE (and maybe even parallel).

Hope this helps.

I hate committing in a cursor for loop -- wastes resources, takes longer,
generally inefficient.