URGENT - RTF IN REPORTS 6.0

From: uthra <shankaruthra_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 17 Apr 2003 09:46:11 -0700

Hi,

   I am using reports 6.0. I have reports generated to rtf files. I am able to open in msword and it displays properly only in page layout view. if i click in normal view it does not display correctly as it gets every word to the next line.. Also if you try to copy from the page layout view and paste it it any email(lotus notes)the format is completely wrong.
For eg. if the page layout is this way
DAVID THOMAS M in the email or normail view it shows the following way.. DAVID
THOMAS

Any help is appreciated. I also tried to generating to html files but the problem is if i copy from the file and paste it in notes(email) it just takes lot of time and sometimes the whole application has to be terminated since 1 page takes like 10 minutes.

Thanks Received on Thu Apr 17 2003 - 18:46:11 CEST

Original text of this message