Re: Impact of changed index inital extent

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 15:08:39 GMT

You should be using LMT in either auto or uniform mode (your choice). But yes, you can change the storage clause on indexes and tables. Migrate to LMTs and stop trying to follow the 1 extent myth. Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure