Send e-mail after job has finished

From: Playmaker <playmaker_at_iname.com>
Date: 4 Apr 2003 03:43:57 -0800

Hi everybody.
Does anyone know of a simple way using Oracle 7.3.4 to notify a single user when snapshot process has been completed (sent out as jobs)? The job is submited to an oracle database (on Unix) through a form. I would like to get a mail when the job either finishes successfuly, or when it breaks.

This job calls a database package, which means that sending an e-mail through the package just before it finishes,would be an option(correct me if I am wrong). But again how can this be done? Any advice would be valuable.
Thank you in advance.
Best Regards. Received on Fri Apr 04 2003 - 13:43:57 CEST

Original text of this message