Re: Standard Edition and multi-master replication

From: Frank <fvanbortel_at_netscape.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 21:22:38 +0200

Sylvia wrote:
> snapshots are not updatable. I need the updatable materialized view to
> keep track and syn the edited data. Does this updatable materialized
> view come with standard edition?

The are! I've done a replication rpoject with 150 mobile clients, and about 35% of all tables involved was updateable!

Afaik, they come with std edition, as well. Only advanced replication isn't, iirc. Tricky - you may realize you needed EE 95% on the track.

Oh, and btw: snapshot := materialized view

--
Regards, Frank van Bortel