Re: Creating a view

From: Vern Reynolds <vernreynolds_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 14:18:44 -0500

> Who is CHURCH? It should be a schema name - schema's are connected to
> users. The notation is SCHEMA.TABLE.COLUMN...
>
> --
> Regards, Frank van Bortel

Church is the user name. The user's tables are church.hymnal and church.schedule.

I got your example to work by the way but with an exception. I would like to display the results of the lookup in four new columns in the view named ssopen, ssclose, wsopen and wsclose. As it is, is displays each lookup as a different row rather than all of them on one row.

Again thanks for your help.

Vern Received on Mon Mar 24 2003 - 20:18:44 CET

Original text of this message