Re: database table as file system

From: Monty <mmontreaux_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 20 Mar 2003 01:25:21 -0800

  1. It must be Oracle because it's an Oracle house.
  2. A BFile is also fine - the files don't have to reside as blobs in the database. But what still needs to be implemented is an automated way of linking the qualified filename, with the file, and for simplicity I just want users to drag a file onto an explorer-like application. Monty