Re: Multi-dimensional Array

From: Jusung Yang <JusungYang_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 16 Mar 2003 22:48:37 -0800

In 9i R2 it is easier now - as has been discussed several times right here recently. With 8i, it is much more difficult. You have to build your own codes to emulate true multi-dimensional arrays. Though there are packages out there you may be able to use. There is one by Steven Feuerstein provided in his book "ORACLE PL/SQL Programming". You can try to look it up. I have not tried it though.