problem deploying ejb (local-home) to oc4j (ias 9.0.3)

From: -caviar <nietgebruikendus_at_accessfourall.nl>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 13:18:57 +0100

Hi,

i hope this is the correct place to ask a question like this...

I'm trying to deploy a ejb entity bean to oc4j with only a local interface and not a remote via the enterpise manager wbesite (the one that uses port 1810)

I just doesnt seem to deploy EJB Entity beans with only local interfaces, if i click though all the pages in the admin site, the following message is shown on the EJB:

     illegal - no home specified in config file for jblearningEJB.jar:Person

But i just followed and doublechecked the guidlines from oracle: http://otn.oracle.com/tech/java/oc4j/htdocs/how-to-ejb-local-interfaces.html

Where they also dont implement the Home interface for a local only ejb.

Is this a common problem? And just related to my method of deployment (via the ias admin site) or is it a -bug- in oracle 9.0.3 rc2?

All help appreciated,
Tia & regards
HM Received on Wed Mar 12 2003 - 13:18:57 CET

Original text of this message