Re: charting/graphing tool to handle 38 decimals of precision on Oracle ??

From: Ethel Aardvark <bigjobbies_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 12 Mar 2003 06:05:22 -0800

My version of excel seems to drop out at about 12 places. Also, remember that this is (probably) 12 significant figure, not 12 decimal places.

I handled this type of problem many many years ago (in 6800 assember) by holding the integer and fractional parts of the number separately and writing relatively simple routines for providing basic arithmetic functionality.

Sorry it's just an idea rather than a solution!