Forms6: Odd multi line Text_item behavior

From: Adam Hapworth <hap_at_mikomi.org>
Date: 10 Mar 2003 08:16:37 -0800

I have put two text_items on a canvas and had them overlap a little. When the multi_line property is set to no you can click on the text_item in the back and it will raise to the front for entry. If the multi_line property is set to yes this behavior goes away. The two items seem to blend together and it is hard to tell where one starts and the other ends. It almost appears like it is not redrawing the item. Any ideas on how I can get the text_item to move to the front once I enter it while having multi_line set to yes.

Thanks
Adam Received on Mon Mar 10 2003 - 17:16:37 CET

Original text of this message