Re: Query optimization on large table - Temporary tables ?

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 15:20:33 GMT

Best to try it. That will tell you what would be most effective. I don't think you need the temp table, but try it with Oracle's global temp tables and as a straight query.
Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure