Re: Temporarily disabling read consistency

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 15:44:42 GMT

Not as far as I know. That's the whole point of transactions. Either they are complete successfully or they don't and to have some other process make a decision based upon a situation that is not yet decided (not yet committed or rolledback) seeems to me to defeat the purpose of having a commercial quality RDBMS.
Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure