Re: Function To model Mapping

From: Ryan Gaffuri <rgaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: 4 Feb 2003 06:02:38 -0800

owensr_at_paec.org (Rita) wrote in message news:<48721255.0301311241.c04a27b_at_posting.google.com>...
> Hello all,
>
> I am currently in a Masters Class for Developer 2000. Our project is
> extensive and as much as we are learning it seems we do not have the
> information to finish this weeks deliverables. I was hoping someone
> out here could possibly tell me where I might find some good sources
> on Function to model mapping. This is a required part of our design
> process. My team has been researching for over a week now and cant
> seem to find any information on it. Any help and direction would be
> greatly appreciated by my team and I.
>
> TIA,
> Rita
> Developer 2000 Team 5

do a search on Erwin its made by computer associates. they have a free version that will give you what you want. you can use Oracle Designer, but its more complicated and a pain to install.

for some reason the people who made erwin dont give you the 'chicen feet' for one to many relationships, I guess they wanted to more closely mimic UML. so when you do your key relationships between tables they will have diamonds. Unless someone knows a way to switch this? I couldnt find it? Received on Tue Feb 04 2003 - 15:02:38 CET

Original text of this message