Formatting a Particular Field in Report Builder 6.0

From: Hassan Ayub <hassan_ayub_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2 Feb 2003 05:22:46 -0800

Hi folks,

    I have designed a report template in Report Builder 6.0 with boiler plate text and graphics which I want to be printed on each page of the report. After I base a Group Above report on this template and run the report which contains 10-15 records, those records which have description 10-12 lines always print on top of the boiler plate text which I have created in the template. When I change the Horizontal Elasticity Property of this particular field to ‘Variable', then the text does not print on the boiler plate objects but the text stretches horizontally so that the corresponding text for other fields is disturbed and their text is not printed under their respective column headings. Should I be using an anchor for this? I also created a frame enclosing the boiler-plate text but even in this case the records fetched by the query prints on top of the boiler plate objects. Am I missing some basic property of the repeating frame or the particular field?

TIA Hassan Received on Sun Feb 02 2003 - 14:22:46 CET

Original text of this message