Re: Oracle certification question

From: Cecil D'Souza <cecildsouza_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 20:55:54 -0800

Hello Jeff,

What Daniel is telling you is right. Don't cut up rough with people when you are advised something that is sensible. And remember, you will need his help some time as much as you will need the help of others. Not to say that you would not be clicking on his answers to people in the future.

Cecil

"Da Man" <jeffc_at_sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:e8bu0vc49r67nq123j19bgvchjtnjnq9fk_at_4ax.com...
> On Fri, 27 Dec 2002 11:55:10 -0800, DA Morgan
> <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com> wrote:
>

> >And please do NOT multipost ever again. We all read all of the groups.
 All you