Re: OCI and 8i

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 04:44:28 GMT

Rewritting them in C isn't going to make a difference. OCI is a C interface to Oracle so rewriting them in C isn't changing anything. I think the problem lies somewhere else. See what statements are being executed and see what that is doing. I don;t think the interface itself is the problem. Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure