Re: INSTEAD OF trigger problem.

From: Jusung Yang <JusungYang_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 9 Jan 2003 00:02:11 -0800

The entire post looks bad to me. I would not use "INSERT INTO V_CUSTOMER" for a trigger name. Is "CUSTOMER" a view built on top of table CUSTOMER? If yes, it is another bad idea. You have a typo here:

INSET INTO CUSTOMER To avoid any confusion, I would suggest that you cut and paste your entire table, view, trigger definition as well as the error messages as seen from SQL*PLUS when an insert statement is run.

  • Jusung Yang