Re: Physical File Layout / Tablespace control

From: AcCeSsDeNiEd <dillon_at_rm_accessdenied.darktech.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 14:58:29 +0800

On Tue, 17 Dec 2002 13:26:50 +0800, "Ginger Mall" <bocgco_at_hongkong.com> wrote:

>He actually doesn't say you are lazy. He means you are looking for a time
>efficient way to solve the problem.

Ohh ok. Misunderstanding.
Sorry Morgan.

>Anyway, it'll be your boss problem if he doesn't understand lots of effort
>is required to maintain Oracle.

Yes, they all don't understand.
Never heeded my advice even in other previous issues. They only take action when the problem/s arise.

But I just don't like looking bad.
That's why I'm trying to reduce maintenance as much as possible.

Guess I'm a sucker who's being taken advantage of repeatedly?

To e-mail me, remove "rm_" Received on Tue Dec 17 2002 - 07:58:29 CET

Original text of this message