Why oracle process exceeds the max number ????

From: YYgo <goinghome2008_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 4 Nov 2002 06:47:14 -0800

I'm using WebLogic 6.1 and Oracle 8.1.7.0.0 , and my web application always reach the following error:

java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00020: maximum number of processes (150) exceeded

Are there anybody know how to correct this error ???

I'm searching the internet for almost ten days .

But i got no answer.

Someone say: JDBC connection does't return back to the connection pool ,

Is there a way to know what code does not close the connection.

And

What is the relation of process and session in oracle ??

Thanks first ...

[And sorry for my bad english] Received on Mon Nov 04 2002 - 15:47:14 CET

Original text of this message