Re: Compilink PROC with C++ and parse=FULL

From: marbile <marbile_at_2vias.com.ar>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 05:40:58 +0000

"Could you post this piece of your code?
Sergey M.
"

The code to compile look :
..
{
sdo_geometry *pGeometry;
EXEC SQL ALLOCATE :pGeometry;
..
}

sdo_geometry is declared in a header created by the ott8 utility. And I am using an sdo_geometry.typ as a intype parameter for the Proc PreCompiler.

I received the following error:
EXEC SQL ALLOCATE :pGeometry;

...................1

PCC-S-02322, found undefined identifier
Semantic error at line 48, column 11,

I assume that the reason to it is that I use "parse=PARCIAL" (which is the default for a cpp output file)
But if I use a declares section, as in:

    EXEC SQL BEGIN DECLARE SECTION;

        sdo_geometry *pGeometry;
        EXEC SQL END DECLARE SECTION;

    EXEC SQL ALLOCATE :pGeometry;

then the precompiler does not recognize the sdo_geometry type. I am including the header with EXEC SQL INCLUDE sdo_geometry.h

But everyythink works fine if the output file is a *.c file (instead of a cpp file), and I use parce=FULL.

--
marcelo bilezker