Re: Informix limitations, should we be using Oracle?

From: Tim Schaefer <tim_at_datad.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 08:01:33 -0400

Thanks Andrew for suggesting I "burnt this bridge" but the write is already sold on Oracle. They just wanted a pat on the back from somebody out there to tell them they were right with their observations and "research". I read "the map", it was so badly written it looked like the writer was wearing Oracle eyewear when they wrote it. To me it looked like a troll from an Oracle marketing employee.

Tim