PROC/C++ versus OCI or OCCI

From: marbile <marbile_at_2vias.com.ar>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 16:58:18 +0000

I am beginning a new proyect. I am familiar with proc and proc++. I discovered that in order to read spatial data, y need to use oci or occi libraries mixed with proc.
I need the code to be very efficient in velocity. My question is if there is an approach better than others (proc + oci, or oci or occi alone) I mean, if I have to use oci why not doing everything with it, insted of using it mixed with PROC. Is one approach better than the other, or it is just a question of taste?

--
marcelo bilezker