Re: access data from other tablespaces

From: Steve M <steve.mcdaniels_at_vuinteractive.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 13:43:40 -0700

assuming that the owner of PRODUCE objects has a username of PRODUCE_USER and that the owner of objects in SHOPPING has a username of SHOPPING_USER

SQL> connect PRODUCE_USER/<password_at_dbname
SQL> grant select on fruit to SHOPPING_USER
SQL> connect SHOPPING_USER/<password>_at_dbname
SQL> select produce.fruit.name

from produce.fruit a, list b
where a.fruit_id = b.fruit_id