Re: Newbie question!

From: Earl Lewis <elewis_at_virtual.com>
Date: 23 Sep 2002 10:36:50 -0700

"Aqeel Ahmed Khan" <aqeel.khan_at_attbi.com> wrote in message news:<22yj9.555422$UU1.91733_at_sccrnsc03>...
> Hi there!
>
> I'm looking for "The Conceptual Manual of Oracle." I've been told its the
> first thing I should digest. Can anyone help? All assistance will be
> appreciated :D Thanks in advance.

In my Oracle 8i Enterprise Edition documentation it's actually called "Oracle 8i Concepts". I think this is probably what you're referring to. If you have any of the products (either CD or download) you should be able to find it there.

I've never been able to connect to the link you were referred to in the other post so I don't know if it's there or not.

Good luck!

Earl Lewis Received on Mon Sep 23 2002 - 19:36:50 CEST

Original text of this message