Always getting ORA-03113 after a few min.

From: Geoffrey <g.dufour_at_swing.be>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 22:18:31 +0200

Hi,

I'm running Oracle 8.0.5.0 on Solaris.

Since last server reboot I'm experiencing a few problems.

When connecting to the ORACLE Database (with application servers (ODBC), Oracle Clients (TOAD), ...) it works fine for 10 to 15 min.

But after a few min. I'm ALWAYS getting the following error : ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication channel.

It is not the first time I'm experiencing this problem, but last time (a few months ago) it has been solved without any intervention of our Engineers (I don't know how).

Unhopefully, since the last reboot of the Sun Enterprise 3500, I'm getting the error again.

Can you help me ?

Regards. Received on Sun Sep 08 2002 - 22:18:31 CEST

Original text of this message