Re: Making a PSP as startup page

From: Bhavesh <b-gaur_at_nri.co.jp>
Date: 30 Aug 2002 19:07:36 -0700

Hi Victor,

   Thanks a lot for the solution. Actually I have read somewhere that this is a quick and dirty solution, that is pretty popular, and gets the job done.

The reason is that the HTTP Server only serves what is in its configuration. The "/pls" part must be passed off to mod_plsql, which is in the plsql.conf file, and used in conjunction with modplsql.so (or .dll).

The author has recommended using mod_rewrite, and rewrite the url containing "/" to the desired url, containing "/pls". I was just wondering if there is some clue on how to use this ? Thanks once again for your solution.
Cheers

Bhavesh Received on Sat Aug 31 2002 - 04:07:36 CEST

Original text of this message