Re: OCP stuffs, free support, Be a DBA here

From: Christopher Boyle <cboyle_at_hargray.dot.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 10:32:35 -0400

 For any of the authors or owners of the software or manuals this person is advertising, here is the link to file notice of copyright infringment  http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyrtInfrg.htm

 I know that SELFTEST software licenses their software and am pretty sure most of those books being advertised are not in the public domain. I am also pretty sure that Howard Roger's material is not supposed to be redistributed since Oracle made him remove it from his own site (in a completely pinheaded move IMHO).

Does anyone else wonder why the poster used a Yahoo address to push a MSN site?