unable to create procedure - ORA-06553 unsupported construct or internal error

From: Pramod Ramachandran <pramod_at_rtimes.com>
Date: 2 Aug 2002 21:31:28 -0700

Hi group,

I have a problem regarding the export of a database. The database has been created under version 8.1.5. Some times after, a hardcopy of the db and controlfiles and the parameter file has been taken and a new db was setup on a different site under version 8.1.7. The error ORA-06553: unsupported construct or internal error is thrown each time I connect to sql plus. There was no problem in connecting and using the db, until I tried to create a procedure. The same error is thrown. What can I do to solve this ? I tried to export the db and import the same to 8.1.7 but failed.

TIA for all help

regards

Pramod Ramachandran Received on Sat Aug 03 2002 - 06:31:28 CEST

Original text of this message