screen forms?

From: Christopher Pisz <nospam_at_somewhere.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 19:47:06 GMT

Hiyas,

    For extra credit on a project for school I am supposed to

"a screen form is to be designed and implemented to add a new scheduled flight to the system, delete an existing one, or change an existing one. choose appropriate test data and demonstrate that it works."

I don't even know what I am supposed to use to make a screen form much less how to do it. I have a form and reports cd that came with 8i but it doesn't install. I imagine it's something on that cd that I need to learn to use. Is there something I need to download? and where can I get instructions on doing this type of thing?

Thanx,

    Christopher Received on Fri Jul 19 2002 - 21:47:06 CEST

Original text of this message