Oracle 8i std edition, release 2 8.1.6 NT/2000 installation problem on a win2000

From: Ole Loft <oel_at_edbgruppen.dk>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 14:09:47 +0200

Hi All

 I tryed to install an Oracle database on an win 2000 server but I seems to have run into some problems. When I insert a CD I get an install window where I can browse the cd og install oracel. When I chose install the install window desapears and for some time I have an hourglass cursor on my mouse but nothing happens. What do I do?

 I tyred on another win2000 machine and there I have no problems. Then I tryed on a third machine and then again I have my hourglass. Any one?? All computers are installed with service pack 2?

/Ole Received on Thu Jul 11 2002 - 14:09:47 CEST

Original text of this message