Re: Forms -Web enabled

From: Mark <markg_at_mymail.co.uk>
Date: 8 Jul 2002 01:14:06 -0700

You will need to read up about the Oracle Web Application Server (or whatever name its called nowadays). All you need to know will be there.

Your forms should convert easily. Bear in mind that there are some forms triggers which will either not work in a web enviromnent or are 'not advisable to use'. such as When-Mouse-Over.