Re: Importing ASCII file(s) to Oracle8

From: george lewycky <gelewyc_at_nyct.com>
Date: 5 Jun 2002 12:24:52 -0700

"Tomo" <tomislav_at_europatrade.hr> wrote in message news:<adkft3$9sif$1_at_as201.hinet.hr>...
> How complex is it to create an import query that imports ASCII files/tables
> with defined columns to an Oracle 8 database table?
> I've been told that it is a time-consuming job.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tom

Tom it matters if your importing an "interface", internal or self-created table.

I've found SQL*LOADER to be the best tool I have info about this and other Oracle topics in

I show a sample of how to load a table, etc

george lewycky
ny city transit
brooklyn nyc Received on Wed Jun 05 2002 - 21:24:52 CEST

Original text of this message