Trailing White spaces in oo4o

From: stephen smith <sms26_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 30 May 2002 04:28:58 -0700

Hi,

I am using oo4o in ASP page, to select data from an Oracle 8.1.7 database. Using the Oradyanaset / Orasession.

This works fine but I have a couple of queries where the data returned contains trailing white space. However, I have noticed that in my ASP code the data results are being returned from the Query with the white space trimmed.

For example:

'This is an example. ' - stored in database
'This is an example.' - result returned.

Is their a configuration or setting which I should use to keep the trailing white space from being trimmed.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Cheers. Received on Thu May 30 2002 - 13:28:58 CEST

Original text of this message