Changing versions from Oracle Lite 4.0 Oracle Server 7.3.4

From: Eric Jay <eric.jay_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: 13 Mar 2002 23:38:43 -0800

I Have a running application using oracle lite 4.0 on NT (40 PCs on NT) and an Oracle Server 7.3.4 (AIX machine) and replication
(updatable)

due to serious performance problems with this version combination,
(ROWID based replication) we must change to a version combination
supporting primary key based replication

does anyone knows about Lite/server version combinations that really work

more precisely : is Lite 4.0 / Server 8.1.6 OK?, is Lite 5.0 / Server 8.1.7 a must, any other proposed version combination? Received on Thu Mar 14 2002 - 08:38:43 CET

Original text of this message