Access Sql+ from a remote location with oracle forms

From: Shilen <shil219_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 13 Mar 2002 14:09:56 -0800

Hi,
I dont know much about what im about to ask, so this may sound very simple. Im basically creating database forms using oracle forms, the sql database which is at my university and my tables are in my home drive which i need to telnet in to access. I want to know if it is possible to use oracle forms from home and connect to my uni server and access my tables. The version of oracle i believe is 8i. If it is possible would anyone be able to tell me how i would do it???? Thanks Received on Wed Mar 13 2002 - 23:09:56 CET

Original text of this message