ohsel in a script

From: Robert Dobozy <robo_at_idata.sk>
Date: 12 Mar 2002 04:37:03 -0800

Hi there,

I have two Oracle installations on one Windows 2000 system. In order to be able to manage them I have to use program ohsel to switch to required oracle home. It works perfectly when used interactively, but doesn't work when used in a script. According to Oracle documentation "ohsel -switch <HOME>" should be used with batch processing. Unfortunately ohsel always shows window asking whether I am sure I want to change default oracle home. Well I am sure and I don't want it to ask me this question. It is really annoying because I can't perform unattended backups of second database.
Any ideas?

Thanks

Robert Received on Tue Mar 12 2002 - 13:37:03 CET

Original text of this message