Position Description Needed

From: Roger <rwevans2002_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 01:45:57 GMT

I work for a company that looking at esstablishing a new position in a fast paced high volume industry. I need a posisition description for a database manager and or administrator position that encompasses working with varied types of databases that include Informix / SQL / Access using both UNIX and NT platforms. Ideally would like to have one that stresses the management, analysis and manipulation of same.

If you could help me out, send descriptions to:   rwevans2002_at_yahoo.com

Thanks Received on Fri Feb 22 2002 - 02:45:57 CET

Original text of this message