Re: OTN Downloads

From: Jon K <jon.dotonline_at_excitedot.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 15:36:39 -0800

IE downloads *everything* to a temp directory first then copies it to the destination you chose. So if you are downloading a 640M ISO image, you better have 640M free on your boot drive so IE can copy it there first.

Netscape downloads directly to the folder/filename you chose, without the intermediate step.

I dl from OTN from all over on some very flaky machines to E6800 powerhouses - is this problem common?