Oracle Training Alternatives

From: Bob Fuller <Robert.Fuller_at_eeoc.gov>
Date: 28 Jan 2002 08:22:06 -0800

For a number of years now I've taken advantage of Oracle prepaid training units to provide my staff training. This has provided us several advantages, not the least of which is an ability to supplement an inadequate training budget (In my organization I'm able to use non-training funds to purchase prepaid training units). Unfortunately, my experience with Oracle Education over the past year has been terrible. They've made it a real hassle for me to get reports to monitor the status of my training units, have frequently overcharged me for classes, and most recently could not even take a registration.

Has anyone found any alternatives to Oracle Education (including their CBTs and OLN) which allows an organization to purchase multiple classes in advance of the training (similar to Oracle Training Units).  What are folks out there using to provide their staff Oracle training. The majority of my staff has taken the introductory classes and are in need of more advanced training (DBAs and Developers). Would appreciate any constructive suggestions. Received on Mon Jan 28 2002 - 17:22:06 CET

Original text of this message