Problem with Retrieving Data from Two Tables

From: Leader <sohelcsc_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 21 Jan 2002 23:47:28 -0800

HI All,
I am facing a problem what i am describing below.

Suppose I have one table TAble1 where the fields are user_ID, email. and i have another table Table2 where the fiels are also user_ID , email. Table2's User ID is foreign key from Table1. Now i want the User_ID and Email from Table1 which are not exist in Table2. I have one sql statement which uses NOT IN.

                    select ue.user_ID, ue.email
                          from Table1 ue
                            where ue.User_ID NOT IN
                            (select User_ID
	                       from  Table2) order by user_ID

but i don't want to use it. I want
any other statement without NOT IN. Can anyone help me please?

Thanks
HOque Received on Tue Jan 22 2002 - 08:47:28 CET

Original text of this message