Re: ora-03113

From: andrija <ar35644_at_fer.hr>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 15:13:35 +0100

> We are meeting a suddenly but with no issue error on our web site when
> connecting to the Oracle Database (version 8.0.4) on a NT server.
>
> The error is ora-03113: end-of-communication channel
>
> We verify the network. We can connect with sqlplus or other tool on
> the database such as Oracle instance Manager.
>
> Can you help us? Thanks in advance

This happens to me when we have some problems on the network. If network is down for some time (10 secs), I lose connection from TOAD, with same error message. So, when you check, network could be OK, but it might have had some problems one minute ago which caused the problem. Received on Tue Jan 08 2002 - 15:13:35 CET

Original text of this message