Re: Basic Portal Question

From: nbaxley <groups_at_baxleys.org>
Date: 21 Dec 2001 08:36:27 -0800

Do you have some examples of using PL/SQL to generate HTML (Report, Form, whatever). I have used ASP, PHP, etc, so the concept is not foreign to me, but My PL/SQL is rusty at best, and I'm not sure how I go about outputting text from PL/SQL. The only PL/SQL examples that I have seen, and been able to get working, have been dumping the results of a query to the screen. I assume there is more to it than that. Another, slightly off-topic, question is about using JSP code in portal. I understand that it is possible, but I'm not sure how supported it is.

Any ideas?
Nate Baxley