Determine if Field is being referenced

From: Leonard <leonardyan_at_telus.net>
Date: 13 Dec 2001 22:12:52 -0800

Hi

I have the following situation. I have a table A and a table B. Table B
has seven fields, five of which references the primary key of table A.  These fields are allowed to be NULL.

Is there any SQL statement that I can execute to determine which records in table A, are being referenced by ANY field of ANY record in table B?

I think I know how to find out whether TableA's is being referenced by one of the columns in TableB. But I do not know how to do this when there
could be up to five fields per record that is referencing TableA.

Thank You,
Len Received on Fri Dec 14 2001 - 07:12:52 CET

Original text of this message